Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Santa Fe Adobe

'Through The Gate' 8x10 pastel
I am gearing up for our trip out west this summer so I ordered a new set of Great American pastels...the Southwest set...and I just had to try them out! I think I will make up a small set with these and a few other choice Ludwigs and Giraults to take with me on the trip. I am excited about the itinerary I am planning. It has a good mixture of scenery and activities. We will be flying into Denver and renting a car and doing a 10 day loop. We first head down to Santa Fe & Taos then back up to Colorado with a stop at Great Sand Dunes National Park. We'll spend three nights in a cabin outside of Buena Vista Colorado...the best part is the cabin has it's own hot springs pool...Heaven! Then on to Ouray, CO one of my favorite places on earth...where we will spend 3 nights before heading back to Denver. I can' wait!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

You have done well with the southwest look. Very nice. Makes me homesick for New Mexico. :)

Jo