Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Magen's Bay Commission

'Morning at Magen's Bay' 16x20 pastel
I love to paint Caribbean scenes, especially of Magen's Bay so I was thrilled to be able to paint this scene. This is actually the largest Caribbean painting I have done. I forget how much I enjoy painting bigger!
You may have noticed some changes to the blog. I just realized that this month marks the two year anniversary of my blog! That's a lot of painting and blogging! So I thought it was time to update the site. Let me know what you think or what you'd like to see. Thank you to all my faithful readers...you've kept me going and I appreciate it! If you are new to my blog, why not sign up for an email subscription so you can be notified of new posts.

No comments: