Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Colorado Fall Landscape Aspens

'View from the Deck' 14x18 pastel
I like to visit the online forums of wetcanvas.com. In the pastel forum there is a monthly project where the host posts a photo and you paint your interpretation of it. I don't usually participate but I really liked this month's photo of a Colorado hillside in the fall. This is the view from the project host's deck! I painted this on a scrap of blue art spectrum paper. I don't usually paint on this surface so it was a fun change of pace. I have company in from out of town this weekend so most likely no painting will be done.

4 comments:

Alex Perez pintor contemporaneo said...

Karen. Just beautiful, charming soft hills lines movements, wonderful colors.
Alex Perez
http://perezart.blogspot.com

Alex Perez pintor contemporaneo said...

Hi Karen.
Just beautiful, charming soft hills lines in movements, wonderful colors.
Best wishes.
Alex Perez

Paula Ann Ford said...

Absolutely gorgeous painting Karen!! Paula

Karen said...

Alex and Paula,
Thank you so much for commenting. I am a big fan of both of you and your support means a lot to me!
Karen