Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall Foliage Pastel Painting

'The Photographer's Tree' 11x14 pastel
Jayne do you remember this tree? Jayne and I went plein air painting down by the Chattahoochee River two years ago and saw this beautiful tree. (we need to go back this year!) There was a photographer who spent at least an hour photographing the tree from every angle. I would love to go back and paint this scene plein air! I am more than ready for Fall!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is lovely. We both are thinking trees and fall these days. Wouldn't a nice cool breeze be nice?

Karen said...

Thanks Carol!! I can't even imagine what a cool breeze will be like after this hot summer!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the fall...beautifully done!