Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Smoky Mountain Landscape

'Vance Mountain View' 12x16 sold
I am posting a painting from the archives today. This painting of Vance Mountain in Murphy North Carolina has sold but I am planning on doing more of this gorgeous view. I had a fun day today and actually got to paint plein air! I left my painting in Jayne's car so I will post it when I get it back. Jayne and I went to visit Marsha to go over our packing list and questions for the Creighton Island painting trip. I am getting so excited for that trip! Marsha had great tips for us...we need a shop at Walmart to get some more supplies. We painted outside in Marsha's yard and it was a good test of our set ups...my easel didn't pass but I love my new cart!I am thinking that I will bring my Jullian half box easel...still trying to decide about the oil paints!

No comments: