Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Content Siamese Cat

'Contentment' 5x7 pastel
I love to paint this cat! I haven't painted him larger than 5x7 though. Only 2 more days until my Creighton Island Adventure! I am all packed and just have a few odds and ends to take care of. The weather was looking iffy but today the extended forecast is looking better. I always have the whole range of weather whenever I travel and I always make the best out of any weather condition so this trip will be no different. I will be posting Thursday and Friday then not again until next Friday as there is no internet on the island!

2 comments:

Miki Willa said...

Have a wonderful time on Creighten Island. I look forward to seeing more great paintings.

CAROL cmcpaints@aol.com said...

Hope you have a blast and enjoy all your painting time. I will look forward to seeing your works after your trip.