Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, May 02, 2008

More Good News!


In today's mail was the envelope from the Southeastern Pastel Society's 13th annual juried International Exhibition. I was afraid to open it up....but I am so excited to share that two of my paintings were accepted! That means I am now offically a juried member of the SE Pastel Society and one more show to go before I can be a Member of Excellence. Of course I am glad that Tobi got in but I am very excited that the marsh painting was accepted. I don't think this little photo does it justice. It is 12 x 24 so now I need more frames! I am sad that I will miss the Opening Reception June 12th, but I will be on a plane to New England for our family vacation.

4 comments:

Takeyce said...

Wow! Congrats, Karen. These peices are beautiful and well-deserving of this honor. I especially love the gracefulness of the cat painting.

Karen said...

Thank you!! I am very excited about getting into the show!
Karen

HOLLY'S ART said...

Congratulations....a well deserved honor! Both are absolutely gorgeous paintings!!!

Karen said...

Thank you Holly!