2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Robin's Nest aceo sold

'The Nest' 2.5x3.5 pastel
This little painting is a study for a larger painting I want to do. I don't usually paint something for myself but in this case I envision a large nest painting for my kitchen. We are updating the kitchen and just got new appliances. Next on the list is to redo the floor and countertop. I have a big empty wall and the big nest should be just right. I hope to work on it some tonight.

2 comments:

Donna T said...

Beautiful little nest, Karen. What a great idea for a kitchen. Everyone always ends up there and the nest is such a perfect symbol for a family.

Karen said...

Thanks Donna. I finished the big one last night and will post it this weekend. I like the idea of the nest being a symbol of family!