Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Early Morning Mist

'Early Morning Mist' 7x5 pastel
I am still working on simplifying my scenes to get ready for my plein air trip. This is a marsh in South Carolina that I had the chance to paint one spring. We were out early and saw the misty marsh as the sun came up. It was magical! Last night I watched Doug Dawson's plein air DVD and thoroughly enjoyed it (Holly you need to watch it with us) I got some great tips and I hope I remember them next time I paint outside.


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $95 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Karen Hargett said...

Karen this is truly magical! WOW I love it. Whatever you are doing - keep doing it. BTW I love the photo of your cats - purrfect. It will make a fantastic paiting.

Karen said...

Thanks Karen. I am enjoying these and getting to love the Uart paper too!