Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Orange Poppy

'Poppy Explosion' 9x12 pastel
Be sure to check out the Daily Painter's site on Wednesday where we have a theme day.(link on sidebar) The theme for the day is the color Orange. I wanted to think of something unusual for the color orange but when I saw this poppy photo I knew I wanted to try to paint it. This is painted on a sheet of black unison paper which is quite rough. Very different from the uart paper I have been using!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $95 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

lyn said...

beautiful painting! You daily painters amaze me! I would love to have the time to paint everyday. The photo of the cats is wonderful.... you should paintit! Continued success!