2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Caribbean Breeze

'Caribbean Breeze' 8x10 pastel
It's been awhile since I've painted a Caribbean scene and I've missed it! I love that turquoise water. I have a few more scenes I want to paint including some from Magen's Bay. This is the first winter that we don't have a cruise planned and I know I am going to miss that winter get away.
I am working on putting my blog paintings into easily searchable catagories. You can see the list on the side bar. It will take awhile since I have to go back and add tags to every painting but it will be so much easier to browse through catagories of my paintings.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $145 USD
Or, send me an email

4 comments:

Daily Paintings said...

Wow...wish I was there...beautiful! Mike

Karen said...

Thanks Mike! I sure would like to be there right now too!
Karen

Sylvia Jenstad said...

what a beautiful inviting painting... so cool

Karen said...

Thank you Sylvia!