2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Monday, October 06, 2008

Elegant Siamese Cat

'Elegance' 10x8 pastel
My Siamese kitten Maya is growing into a very elegant girl. Unlike her brother Tobi who is a compact solid cat, Maya has long legs and what I think is a very elegant look. She is very sweet and loves to hang out with me in the studio. I am painting apples today in preparation for tomorrow's class. We are going to paint in the stlye of Cezanne so I have been busy reading about him and looking at his work. Stay tuned for my painting from class!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $145 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Dar Presto said...

Terrific! Maya found a nice spot of light in which to pose. This has a wonderful ethereal quality.

Karen said...

Thank you Dar. Maya does seem to know when she looks good!
Karen