Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Acadia National Park

'Acadia Sentinel' 8x10 pastel
I came across this great tree on a hike in Maine's Acadia National Park last summer. It was a picture perfect morning when we set out on a short hike. It is a good thing I had printed out some trail maps because it was such a wonderful day, we didn't want to stop our hike. I consulted the map and our short hike turned into a 5 mile trek up a mountain, down to a pond and alongside the ocean. It was fantastic!


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Miki Willa said...

This is really nice. We spent a few days at Acadia in July, and really enjoyed it. I just posted a painting of the coast near our campsite.

Karen said...

Thanks Miki! I love Acadia but have been reluctant to try the rocks. You did a great job on yours!!

Karen