Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Daily Painting Small Works Sale

It's time to make room in my studio for new work so I am offering a selection of my daily pastel paintings from 2008 at a discounted price. It is my wish that my work be displayed and enjoyed by others. Treat yourself or your friends and family to the gift of original art this year. All paintings are 5x7 unframed pastels and will be shipped to you securely packaged. Paintings are priced at $40 each or 2 for $70. Shipping is a flat rate of $5 in US or $10 international.

For a closer look at the available work take a look at my web album. Email me at kemstudios@yahoo.com with any questions or to make a purchase. I accept Paypal or checks. Sale ends November 30.

No comments: