Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Painting the Autumn Landscape

'A Peek of Red' 8x10 pastel

Tomorrow I am teaching a mini workshop on painting the colors of Autumn and I am looking forward to a fun day of art. Our fall colors have been great this year and just last week we took a drive to the mountains and I came home with 350 photos! I have lots to share with my students and will report back on the workshop later this weekend.

Check out the post below for more information about my Daily Painting Sale which is on until November 30th.

2 comments:

Karen Hargett said...

OMG I love this! The colors are outstanding - just beautiful. We are in a drought and what color we do have isn't that great so I'm enjoying this one for sure!

Karen said...

Thanks Karen, I happy to share our color with you!
Karen