Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter Morning

'Winter Morning' 8x10 pastel
I had so much fun this weekend in Asheville. I did the program and a workshop for the Appalachian Pastel Society on painting the winter landscape. We had a fun day of learning and painting and I want to thank everyone for their warm and supportive welcome. There was a big turnout for the meeting and 18 people came to the workshop! I had a great time sharing some snow painting tips and everyone did some wonderful paintings. I got some very nice feedback so I am happy that it turned out so well. Next is my demo Monday night for the Southeastern Pastel Society and after that.....I think I will take a little break from painting winter!

No comments: