2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Low Country Marsh Oil Painting


If there only were more hours in the day I would experiment more with oil paints. I know I would enjoy it. Pastels are just more convenient for daily painting because I can leave my supplies out and paint whenever I have free time. I don't have to worry about set up and clean up. Maybe someday! This is a 5x7 oil I did a few months ago. I love to paint marshes and wide open spaces as much as I love to paint more intimate views of nature like my wildflowers!

I have more good news to share today. I am now be represented by Frameworks Gallery here in Marietta, Georgia. I am excited to be included with their wonderful group of artists. I will be updating my links shortly so please visit them or come in person if you are in the area.

4 comments:

Abbe Nelson said...

Congrats!!

Takeyce Wallter said...

Congrats, Karen!

Jo Castillo said...

Lovely painting. Congratulations!

Karen said...

Thank you!!! I am excited about the exposure in the area. Hopefully my paintings will connect with someone!