Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Low Country Marsh Oil Painting


If there only were more hours in the day I would experiment more with oil paints. I know I would enjoy it. Pastels are just more convenient for daily painting because I can leave my supplies out and paint whenever I have free time. I don't have to worry about set up and clean up. Maybe someday! This is a 5x7 oil I did a few months ago. I love to paint marshes and wide open spaces as much as I love to paint more intimate views of nature like my wildflowers!

I have more good news to share today. I am now be represented by Frameworks Gallery here in Marietta, Georgia. I am excited to be included with their wonderful group of artists. I will be updating my links shortly so please visit them or come in person if you are in the area.

4 comments:

Abbe Nelson said...

Congrats!!

Takeyce Wallter said...

Congrats, Karen!

Jo Castillo said...

Lovely painting. Congratulations!

Karen said...

Thank you!!! I am excited about the exposure in the area. Hopefully my paintings will connect with someone!