Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Flowers in the Fog

'Wild and Free' 10x8 pastel
These flowers were growing in front of a house near Madaket Beach, Nantucket. They were so beautiful but as the fog rolled in the colors became even more brilliant against the fog. I have a similar idea for a painting that will include the house and I want to do it Large!
If you are in the Blue Ridge Georgia area Saturday be sure to stop in High Country Art Gallery to see me paint some wildflowers! Plan on staying in town for Marsha Savage's solo show opening at the old courthouse. The reception is 4:00-6:00. I will be painting at the gallery starting at noon.
If you have enjoyed viewing my Nantucket paintings you may wish to visit a blog I set up for my Nantucket art and a bit of family history now and then.

No comments: