Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Field of Sunflowers Daily Painting

'Field of Happiness' 8x10 pastel
Here are some sunflowers to brighten up what is quickly becoming a dreary day in Georgia. Rain is on the way....again! On a brighter note, I got my latest issue of the Pastel Journal magazine and I was excited to see my studio profiled in Deborah Secor's article. She did a wonderful job taking my words and making me sound good! Thanks Deborah. The photos of my studio look pretty good too. It looks like I have a great view out my studio window...not just the neighbor's driveway! Check out the article if you get a chance and if you are ever in the Atlanta area, I welcome you to come visit!

4 comments:

Malú said...

Suas pinturas são maravilhosas!
Parabéns!

Malú

Donna T said...

Beautiful painting Karen! I love your non-fussy way with these sunflowers. I can't wait to get my magazine and read about you!

Karen Hargett said...

Congrats on the article! It's neat to read about people I "know" even if it is via your blog ;-) Love the sunflowers.

Karen said...

Thank you Donna and Karen. So glad to have you as regulars!