Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

4x6 Sunflower with Jack Richeson Pastels

I did this little pastel back in May while I was attending the IAPS (pastel) convention in Albuquerque. One of the fun things about the convention was the 'candy store' where all the vendors had their pastels and supplies available to purchase. I bought a set of the new Richeson handmade soft pastels and I couldn't wait until I got home to try them so I painted this one evening in my hotel room. I love the bright colors in this set...wonderful for painting flowers.

Don't forget to have a look at my Daily Painter's gallery if you would like to take advantage of my Open Studio sale prices on until Sunday. (see the posts below for details)

No comments: