Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Sunrise at High Tide Marsh Painting

'Sunrise at High Tide' 8x10 pastel
I sold my smaller 5x7 sunrise marsh painting and I really loved the colors I had used in it so I decided to do a different view of the marsh with the same colors. This is painted on Richeson pastel paper which I find to be quite rough which works for some things.
VIRTUAL OPEN STUDIO SALE CONTINUES
Thanks to all of you who have made a purchase at the virtual open studio sale. I love to know that my paintings will have good homes! The sale continues through this Sunday so if you would like to know if your favorite is available, send me an email kemstudios@yahoo.com . Prices for 5x7's are $45 and 8x10's are $75 with $5 for shipping.

No comments: