Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Queen Anne's Lace at Sunset & New Workshop/Class Schedule

'Last Light' 5x7 pastel
I am excited to announce my schedule for pastel classes and workshops for the winter and spring of 2010. If you have seen the preview....take a look at the revised schedule. I have added a few more classes and workshops including a couple of all day pastel introductory workshops with all supplies included. This workshop would be a perfect gift or an opportunity to try the medium of pastel without investing in supplies! To see the schedule, have a look at my workshop page www.pastelworkshops.blogspot.com Class size is limited so email kemstudios@yahoo.com me to reserve your choices. It's going to be an exciting year of painting and learning!

No comments: