2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Taos New Mexico Plein Air Painting

'Storm over Taos' 5x7 pastel
Today's painting is a plein air piece I did on my trip to New Mexico last spring. I found it while doing some studio cleaning. No painting this weekend since I was redoing my office area. What a mess! I have 20 years of accumulated papers and stuff I don't need. When I am finished, it is going to feel great! I still have a lot of organizing to do but I know I will be itching to paint this week so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Sharon Lewis said...

Wow! I love the colors in this and also how the composition seems simple and yet I can see so much in it.

Karen said...

Thanks Sharon. The colors really did seem this intense. Glad you like it!