Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sunset over the Marsh

'Sunset over the Marsh' 8x10 pastel
Thank you to everyone who came by to visit our Open Studio Sale this weekend. We enjoyed seeing everyone and sharing our work. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to share my studio space with my fellow artists for this show and sale. Everyone's work looked wonderful all together. We sure did have a nice collection of work. I am excited about my purchases at the sale. I chose a painting from each of my friends and I can't wait to get them up on the wall. I am also itching to get painting again. But first I am reorganizing my workspace this week....until then here is another recent plein air painting from Kiawah Island.

1 comment:

Anita Stoll said...

Karen,
I have nominated you for a special award. Please come to my blogsite.
Thank You