Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, December 07, 2009

Virtual Studio Sale this Week!

'Mountain Clover' 5x7 pastel
Thank you to everyone who came to the open studio sale this weekend. It was a fun day and I enjoyed sharing my work in person with you. I sold 44 paintings and I am so happy to know they will have good homes! Thank you too to all of my artist friends (peeps) It was even better to be able to share the day with you. For those of you who live too far to visit the studio I would like to invite you to my 'Virtual Open Studio Sale'. I will offer my studio sale prices through next Sunday December 13th. To see what I still have available just visit my Daily Painter's online Gallery. If you see something you like that is unsold, send me an email kemstudios@yahoo.com
and I will offer you the sale price. I will be accepting Paypal or check.
The sale prices are:
8x10 ....$75
5x7 .....$45
4x6......$35
Shipping is $5 for Priority Mail. Email me with any questions! Original art makes a wonderful Holiday gift for your family or friends or for yourself!

No comments: