Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wildflower Meadow ACEO Pastel

I am calling this one 'Endless Summer'. It is another new aceo 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I have been busy so far this weekend. I am getting ready for a two week vacation in February. It is our annual cruise week. February is a slow work month for my husband so that is when we plan our vacations and we usually take a cruise if we can get a good deal. This year my parents got a fantastic deal for a cruise that starts the day we get back. As it turns out, my two sisters and I decided to join my parents on their cruise for a mini reunion....so I will be at sea for two weeks! I am packing a small box of pastels and my new watercolors and lots of paper. I have some good ideas for things to paint while at sea!
click here to bid on this painting

No comments: