2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Thursday, April 08, 2010

100 Variation Challenge Workshop April 18th

Here are some of my final variations. I still have 5 more to paint but will be taking a break to go plein air painting this weekend. I am having a workshop next Sunday April 18th on how you can start your own personal pastel painting challenge. We will have a fun afternoon playing with pastels and you should leave with about 8 paintings to jumpstart your own challenge. I have a few openings for the workshop so send me an email if you would like more information.
Now I am off to make sure my supplies are packed for the weekend's painting excursion. The weather is supposed to be great and I am excited to get outside and paint!

No comments: