Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cashiers North Carolina Pastel Painting

'Summer in the Mountains' 8x10 pastel
I am so excited about this Summer! I will be taking a road trip with my VIP friends from Georgia to Jackson Hole Wyoming! We will stop whenever and wherever we please but we are planning a special stop in Crested Butte Colorado for the Wildflower Festival. We just need to arrive in Jackson in time to meet our other art friends (The Art Spirits) We are all coming from Georgia to paint the West! I am making plans for a way to document the trip with journals and paintings so stay tuned for details!

2 comments:

Caroline Peña Bray said...

You've wonderfully captured the way mountains turn blue in the distance and dissolve into nothing, stunning! Enjoy your adventure :)

Karen said...

Thank you Caroline. I appreciate the comment. that is what I was trying to do so it's great to hear that it is working!