Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Queen Annes Lace Original Pastel Painting 9x12

'Mountain Music' 9x12 pastel
I am just coming up for air after working on taxes and financial aid for the last 10 hours! But I wanted to share another painting from last summer that is now available. Tomorrow I am back to the studio and will have some more new paintings to share.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD plus $5 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

ti-igra said...

This is a very beautiful scene, Karen! You makes magical things! I am amazed how much work you're doing!
Very beautiful flowers and the brume away. I love wild flowers and see you are too! :-)

Karen said...

Thank you very much. I appreciate your comments!