2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Abstracted Landscape SOLD

'Spring Comes to the Marsh' 4x6 pastel
Here is a more abstracted pastel landscapes. I did several of these small studies so I could play with color. It was a fun experience and I want to try it again. I am listing the studies in my Ebay store this week on auction. Here is the link if you'd like to bid on one.
I' m going to St. George Island for the week and it is the Forgotten Coast Paint-out. I am looking forward to seeing how the artists interpret the area. I should have internet access so I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

David Patterson said...

I really like this Karen...you know this is the direction I've been going, I just need to put my camera down for awhile and get dusty again! :)

Karen said...

Hi David,
Thanks for the comment. I enjoyed this and need to remember not to get so fussy!