Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Gallery News!

'Nantucket Field Study #3' 5x7 pastel
It's been a busy week for me with galleries which is always a good thing. I just learned that three of my paintings sold over the weekend at Bella Vista Gallery in Asheville, North Carolina. I appreciate their hard work on my behalf and now they would like more paintings! I have a meeting later this week with my local gallery Frameworks, here in Marietta to bring in some new work and I will be painting at High Country Art & Antiques in Blue Ridge, Georgia on Saturday June 26th. But perhaps the most exciting news is my new gallery representation on the west coast! I will now be represented by Primary Elements Gallery in Cannon Beach, Oregon. I will post more about the gallery but I wanted to share the good news. I have also been asked if I would like to participate in next summer's plein air event and perhaps teach a workshop. I see a trip to the Pacific Northwest in my near future!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! go VIP!!!

Sonya Johnson said...

Congrats on the sales and the flurry of gallery activity you've got going on - that is wonderful!