Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Poppy Field 18x24 Painting SOLD

'Murphy's Field' 18x24 pastel
June's Large Work Sale continues with today's painting. This field of poppies used to be the median on Highway 64 in Murphy, NC. There haven't been any poppies there the last couple of years. I guess I will have to plant my own! This painting is available for $235 which includes shipping. This is 50% off my usual price. It is time to make room in the studio for more larger paintings! To see the rest of my June sale paintings, visit my sale page.
I spent the entire day packing for my July trip. I started by just trying to organize my things but ended up with all my clothes and toiletries packed! Now all I have to do is organize and pack my art supplies. I found the coolest website that allows you to create a travel blog. If you are interested you will be able to take a virtual road trip with us through my travelogue and photos. As soon as it is up and running, I will post a link.

2 comments:

Caroline Peña Bray said...

There's such a magical sense of distacne in this, you can imagine the field of poppies going on for forever, and ever, and ever...Great work! And I hope you enjoy your trip :)

alison said...

beautiful painting, you really do have a talent. The sense of space, and the richness of the color is awesome.