Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sunset at the Beach Pastel 18x24

'Last Light' 18x24 pastel
I have painted this scene before in a different size. I love the feeling of the last of the late afternoon light on the beach. It happened to be a chilly Autumn day and as soon as the sun went down the beach became very chilly. It was a beautiful sight though! I have a few more larger paintings that I didn't get to showcase in June so I will show them throughout July mixed in with some brand work. I finally have gotten some studio time and I am making the most of it!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $235 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Delilah said...

I love the feel of pastel work and you really do a wonderful job with it.I have never tried it and I think I will leave it to the experts like yourself.