Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

PSA Exhibition Winners Announced

I wanted to share some news and a link with my readers. The Pastel Society of America has posted the list of winners in the 38th Annual Pastels Only Exhibition on their website. Here is a link if you would like to take a look. My painting 'Early Morning Poppies' is on the first page with some very good company! I am very excited to have the opportunity to go to the awards in NYC this Sunday. I will be posting photos of the show next week!

2 comments:

luciahames said...

Great work Karen! So proud of you and that you are my teacher!

Brenda Boylan said...

Beautiful work Karen! That is such a wonderful privilege to have been accepted into this show! Congratulations and hope for many more to come!