Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Ipad Sunflowers

I wanted to share my latest discovery....creating art on my new Ipad. I am using the Brushed app and my finger to paint and it is so much fun! This painting is supposed to be landscape format but it won't stay rotated for some reason. There is still a lot to learn! I have a new blog devoted to my ipad paintings and any art related ipad discovery I make. You can visit it here at www.ipadartist.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Manuela Valenti said...

Glad you found the iPad! I love mine! got it for mother's day and I just can't live without it! love the brushes app, so useful when on the go. To lock the screen there's a little button on the side, next to the volume.

Cheers and keep having fun!!