Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Poppies by the Lake 8x10 pastel

'Poppies by the Lake' 8x10 pastel
These poppies were planted in a barrel at the Signal Mountain Lodge in Grand Teton National Park. I loved their colors and I knew it didn't matter for a painting where I found them! I used an alcohol wash underpainting on mounted Uart paper. I love to paint poppies!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $145 USD
Or, send me an email

3 comments:

erifili said...

My lovely poppies.These are so amazing.Congrats Karen.I like so much your work.

Sara Mathewson said...

Another gorgeous painting! I love poppies, one of my very favorites right up there with Irises. I love your flower paintings and your wild flower paintings. Well, you know i'm a fan and you keep producing such wonderful paintings! keep it up! Always puts a smile on my face:)

Sara

Karen said...

Thank you very much! Poppies are my favorite flower to paint for sure!