Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Spring Storm 12x16 Pastel Painting

'Spring Storm' 12x16 pastel
The studio clean up continues today but I see a light at the end of the tunnel! Today I found a hidden painting but it had some damage because I had not stored it in the proper place for some reason. It was originally 18x24 but only part of it was ruined....so I salvaged the one part that was fine and I believe that it was the best part of the painting! This was a scene I saw one spring on the Florida Turnpike. The sky and the light on the fields were amazing!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Remi said...

In this painting light are really amazing!

Karen said...

Thank you Remi!