Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Yellow Tree Autumn Painting

'The Yellow Tree' 8x10 pastel
Today I am sharing another painting that I did earlier this month. I haven't been able to paint much this week with all the studio renovations going on. I hope to finish up tomorrow so I can get back to the easel. On another note I got a new camera today to replace my trusty canon digital elph sd870. This summer the screen developed big black dead spaces. The camera worked fine so I put up with the holes and got used to them until one developed over my battery indicator and I ran out of power! I really just wanted to replace my old camera model but of course they don't make that one anymore. They are all supposed to be better. I got a Canon powershot sd 980 IS for the wide 24 mm lens. I need to read the manual as it is a bit different than my old model. I hope I like it!

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

I hope you do too....

Those little purple marks in the mustard colored field just are gorgeous!

pattrsnd said...

Wonderful landscape Karen!