Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Taos Poppy 5x7

'Taos Poppy' 5x7 pastel
It felt great to get in the studio and paint today! Even though I have a lot of work to do before my Dad comes to fix a leak in the corner of the studio I had to take a painting break! I am working on removing all of my supplies from the shelves so that they can be moved out of the way for the repairs. I am taking time to organize and sort so it is a long process. I can be such a pack rat!
Just a reminder that my summer pastel classes 'Beat the Heat' will be starting on June 8th from 7-9 pm. The first class is Georgia O'Keeffe Night where we will paint big!! This poppy isn't big at 5x7 but I wanted to try out the composition before I did something larger. I will need some more red pastels!
Be sure to check out my new website with integrated blog at www.karenmargulis.com I think my paintings show better on the new site!
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $75 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: