Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A View from Arches National Park SOLD

'Desert Shrubs' 8x10 pastel
One of the stops we made on last summer’s trip out west was Arches National Park in Moab Utah. It was hot…in the triple digits but that didn’t stop us from exploring. This is one of my favorite National Parks and I never tire of the colors of this magical landscape. I loved this little clump of desert plants and took quite a few photos of them. This painting has an oil stain underpainting and is 8×10.
ANNOUNCING MY UPDATED WEBSITE AND NEW BLOG!
I would like to share my updated website with you. Previously my website was hosted by Artspan and while I was happy with it, I wanted to have some more control. I now have a new website and I have decided to have my daily paintings from this blog post to my website. I like how the artwork shows on the new site so I encourage you to have a look and sign up for email updates. I will be posting to both blogs for a few weeks but I do plan to make a permanent change so I hope you will join me over at my website. I will be sure to let you know when the changeover will occur. You can find my new blog/website here www.karenmargulis.com

No comments: