2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ACEO Mini Pastel Paintings

Presenting all 10 of the mini pastel originals that I am auctioning in my ebay store this week. Check them out here: MINI PAINTING AUCTIONS I haven't put any aceo's on auction in a year but I thought I would offer a few this week. They are small but look great in a frame or matted and framed...perfect for the small spot that needs some art!
click here to bid on this painting

2 comments:

Dee Sanchez said...

Karen,
Your little pastels are wonderful! I may bid on one or two. I have a dumb question: how did you get all the little thumbnails to post up so nicely in your blog?
Dee

Karen said...

Hi Dee,
I Love your work! I was just in Albuquerque for the IAPS convention and got to see your show. It was wonderful to see them all in person! I get those thumbnails by making a collage in Picasa. They offer a 'collage' button and you can change it around and set it up in different ways. It's fun to play with!
Karen