Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, July 01, 2011

6x6 Sunflower SOLD

'Summer Sun' 6x6 pastel
I love Summer! Today my daughter and I had a picnic in the front yard with our new picnic blanket we got at the Home Depot. I have been spending a lot of time at Home Depot lately with all of our home projects and I always seem to find a little something extra. Our puppy Heidi joined us and then had fun playing in the hose. Sunday we head to the lake and I know she will have even more fun than the last time. The kitchen renovations are almost done and we are right on schedule. I am hoping to get some painting time in tomorrow! Today's painting is another little 6x6 pastel. I used Jimmy Wright's Great American pastel set for this one. Love his color palette!

No comments: