Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wednesday Night Pastel Class....Underpainting & Bird Nests

Have a look at the wonderful nest paintings done by my Wednesday night Pastel class. I put them all together in a collage. Each one is a little jewel! We did wet underpaintings and I had a selection of media to use. Some chose watercolor and some chose gouache. We let them drip and bloom and then worked our pastel on top of these underpaintings. It was so much fun to watch these nests emerge. I love teaching!
*If you are interested in pastel classes or workshops I have posted my Fall 2011 Schedule. I will be offering my Back to Basics Wednesday class as well as a child and teen class. I also have 4 mini workshops planned including a Plein Air workshop in the North Carolina Mountains with lodging included! Have a look at the schedule here or on my website. Email me at kemstudios@yahoo.com for more information or to register for a class.

No comments: