Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Nantucket Dunes 8x10 pastel

'Nantucket Dunes' 8x10 pastel
I am home from a weekend at the lake. It was a great time with family celebrating my son;s birthday and engagement. I brought my pastels but didn't get to paint. We had very breezy conditions all weekend. So this week I have to get into the studio and paint! I am having my last summer class this week before my Fall pastel classes begin. We will be having a feedback session with focus on how to rescue a failed painting. This Dune painting was a rescue. It began as a plein air painting of an apple orchard of all things! It just didn't work so I brushed it out and came up with this dune scene from Nantucket Island.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $145 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: