Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Summer Afternoon Marsh

'Summer Afternoon Marsh' 8x10 pastel
One of the things I am trying to be more aware of is how the light effects the landscape. Colors, temperature and shadows all change as the light changes. I have to be able to see it so that I can better capture it in my paintings. This Sunday I will be addressing this idea in my mini workshop. I am looking forward to a fun afternoon of sharing and painting. I will show more samples and give a full report on Monday. Today's painting is on Canson. Can you tell I am loving the Canson paper! It has been the paper I reach for first lately especially if I am not wanting to do any kind of underpainting.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $145 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: