2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Friday, September 16, 2011

Summer Afternoon Marsh

'Summer Afternoon Marsh' 8x10 pastel
One of the things I am trying to be more aware of is how the light effects the landscape. Colors, temperature and shadows all change as the light changes. I have to be able to see it so that I can better capture it in my paintings. This Sunday I will be addressing this idea in my mini workshop. I am looking forward to a fun afternoon of sharing and painting. I will show more samples and give a full report on Monday. Today's painting is on Canson. Can you tell I am loving the Canson paper! It has been the paper I reach for first lately especially if I am not wanting to do any kind of underpainting.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $145 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: