2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Monday, September 26, 2011


'Sunset from the Platform' 8x10 pastel with Terry Ludwig's Mystery Box

So today I went down to my studio with the intention of painting one marsh scene with my new set of Terry Ludwigs. For this week's pastel class all of my students got a mystery set and we are going to use only our sets to paint. I figured I better practice with mine. Well.....8 paintings later I stopped! I had so much fun trying to see what I could do with these 14 pastels. I just couldn't stop at one painting. I'll post a collage of all of them later and I will also post pictures of the work we do at Wednesday's class. I can't wait!
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Sara Mathewson said...

i love this painting! It really has a nice glow to it and well is just beautiful. I love all of your work but this one is one of my current fav's of yours:) Although your flower paintings rock too!