Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, September 09, 2011

Winding Roads... A California Landscape

'Winding Roads' 11x14 pastel
It's hard to believe that a year ago I was busy packing for my plein air workshop with Richard McKinley in Hope Valley California. What an experience of a lifetime that was. The scenery was gorgeous, I met some wonderful artists and Richard was a fantastic instructor. It was all I imagined and more! I took many photos of my trip but really haven't had much time to paint from them. I think I need to do a California series! This one is 11x14 on Canson from one of my photos. One of Richard's suggestions for me was to paint from my plein air studies. It has been on my to-do list but I really need to make it a priority!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $165 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: