Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Back from my Workshop!

'Landscape Variation #54 5x7 pastel
Forgive the uncropped post but I just returned home from teaching my first multi-day plein air workshop and I was having trouble loading photos. Then I looked at this one and decided I could share how I hang some work on my studio wall. I use these great thumbtack/clips called paper crickets. They don't damage the paper and you can easily change out your work. I have all of my landscape variation series hanging on my studio wall with these clips.I love them!
I had a great experience this weekend teaching in the mountains. I had a wonderful group of nine students who all worked hard and did great work. We had picture perfect weather and had so much fun sharing, painting, telling stories and laughing! It was wonderful!! I was too busy to take many photos but I will try to get some posted with a full report tomorrow.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $50 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: