Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cats in the Window pastel 12x24

'Cats in the Window' 12x24 pastel
I realized today that I haven't shared my cat commission paintings from this summer. I had the privilege of painting these wonderful cats as well as 5 individual portraits. It was such a fun project because my client wanted color and gave me free reign with the backgrounds. I started by doing small color studies and once she approved I went from there. This painting is from a photo (how did they ever get that shot!) and I did it in a long and narrow format. It really doesn't show up well on the blog. I have posted all of the paintings on facebook in a public album so please go have a look HERE

I am also accepting pat portrait commissions for the holidays. This is a great time to arrange a pet portrait before the rush. If you would like to see more of my pet paintings please visit my pet blog HERE



1 comment:

Rolina said...

Oh, how adorable and what a fun commission (my latest is a black dog, lol)!