2018 Workshop Details Coming Soon! click here
Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cats in the Window pastel 12x24

'Cats in the Window' 12x24 pastel
I realized today that I haven't shared my cat commission paintings from this summer. I had the privilege of painting these wonderful cats as well as 5 individual portraits. It was such a fun project because my client wanted color and gave me free reign with the backgrounds. I started by doing small color studies and once she approved I went from there. This painting is from a photo (how did they ever get that shot!) and I did it in a long and narrow format. It really doesn't show up well on the blog. I have posted all of the paintings on facebook in a public album so please go have a look HERE

I am also accepting pat portrait commissions for the holidays. This is a great time to arrange a pet portrait before the rush. If you would like to see more of my pet paintings please visit my pet blog HERE



1 comment:

Rolina said...

Oh, how adorable and what a fun commission (my latest is a black dog, lol)!