Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More Autumn Color 11x14 pastel

'Autumn Rainbow' 11x14 pastel
I am enjoying my Autumn color series. Today's painting was the demo for my morning class. We did it as a paint along and it was great to see how differently everyone interpreted the same photo. I love the bright colors in the Autumn landscape and everyone wants to paint the red and yellow trees but I prefer the softer colors of Fall when the colors are mixed with more greens and neutrals. I would like to try this same scene in a more muted Fall palette. This one is on Wallis Belgian Mist which definitely has a different look than the two paintings I just did on Pastelmat.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $145 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Joseph Cross said...

Beautiful piece! Always enjoy seeing your artwork on Painting a Day.
God Bless